We have partnered with Mark VII to offer you Hybrid, Soft-touch and Touch-free Rollover Systems. Mark VII is the North American subsidiary of WashTec AG of Germany, the world’s leading manufacturer of vehicle washing equipment.
Hybrid Rollover Systems – ChoiceWash XT
- Both wash formats on one machine.
- Customers choose their preferred format.
- Combination programs boost revenue.
- Mark VII ChoiceWash XT Downloadable .PDF Brochure
Soft-touch Rollover Systems – SoftWash XT / SoftWash DF
- Perfect for retailers wanting to drive up-sells.
- Uses as little as 15 gallons of water to clean a car.
- Low operating costs
- Mark VII SoftWash XT Downloadable .PDF Brochure
- Mark VII SoftWash DF Downloadable .PDF Brochure
Touch-free Rollover Systems – AquaJet XT / TurboJet XT
AquaJet Self-Service systems incorporate many of the technological and design advancements of Mark VII’s highly successful AquaJet XT Rollover and Softline Tunnel systems. And, with its sleek design, low-maintenance and reliable components, it’s attractive to customers and operators alike. Mark VII products are now even more friendly to the environment with most models offering water saving features.
- Uses as little as 24 gallons of water to clean a car.
- Many up-sell options increase revenue per wash.
- TurboJet XT is an overhead-mounted system
- Mark VII AquaJet XT Downloadable .PDF Brochure
- Mark VII TurboJet XT Downloadable .PDF Brochure
Mark VII AquaDri Dryers
Blowers adjust to obtain the best nozzle angles for pushing water to the edges of the roof and down the sides of the car. Static on-board configurations move back and forth over the car after the wash is completed, while the contouring version profiles closely to the car during this process.
- High performance blower designs proven at thousands of sites.
- Engineered to efficiently shed water from the vehicle.
- Many configurations from which to choose your perfect match.
- Mark VII AquaDri Dryer Downloadable .PDF Brochure